Today has been good. I mean, super good. We set the alarms an hour early so we’d both get up and could laze about a bit before having to get dressed, revised for the whole day and now I’m sat in bed (unfortunately this time, by myself) knowing that I get to spend another evening with this beautiful boy tomorrow and Friday morning we can sleep in for as long as we want because there’s no more deadlines left for either of us. All in all, sleepy kisses, lovebites & pure heavenly sunshine make for the perfect morning to set up for a steady day of revision - I think I just about managed (although my motivation is low).
this is my all time favourite photo of alexa
she is such a babe oh my god!
she’s an angel
'A Head for Business and a Body for Sin'. Karlie Kloss photographed by Roe Ethridge for Acne Paper, Winter 2012.
Keaton Henson, London, November 2013
Keaton is one of the musicians that changed the way I think about music, as well as the way I think about people.
The Queen breaking into laughter as She passes Her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh, standing outside the Buckingham Palace, 2005
she’s so cute
anytime the queen goes past any of her family she just pisses herself laughing, i love it
HEHEHEHE PHILLIP I’M A STAMP AND YOU’RE NOT
"I would have loved a character like Rae on TV when I was growing up. Someone who doesn’t fit in a box, yet has friends who like her for her. Yes, she’s funny, but she’s also very smart and quick. And she struggles, but she shows us that it’s OK to struggle. I don’t think in 25 years I have seen someone on telly go, ‘You know what? It’s OK not to be OK all the time’. It shows you don’t have to live your life a certain way or look a certain way to have a great life."
Sharon Rooney by David Vintiner for The Independent Magazine
"Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it."
Katey Chrest (via acidicmoons)